Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nine hours and loving it!

Our sweet gal slept nine hours last night!  I, of course, woke up a couple of her "regular" times to check on her.  She just surprised us with it!  Now I'm tired.  How is that possible?  Hopefully this will be a regular thing, and both our bodies will re-adapt, again.  But maybe she was just worn out after yesterday... who knows!

"Mom! These boys have cooties!  Get me outta here!"
We had a "nap date" with the White boys... all three went down after a while and Stephanie and I had some time to ourselves.  When they got up we snapped some cute pictures of them hanging out.  Forgive my active imagination in the captions; I've been around teenager drama for too long...

Addie's all better, but check out Clayton...
making a move already!
Uh-oh!  Now Clayton's upset!
Maybe Addison likes Henry instead?

And Henry, ever the cool, laid-back guy,
gets the girl in the end.  :)
She's bright-eyed and bushy tailed today, though.  I found it hard to get anything accomplished this morning... She wanted to play and I wanted to enjoy her sweet mood!  If I have a kid this happy, who cares if my bathrooms are clean and my plants have been watered, right???
 



No comments:

Post a Comment