Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New at this...

Hello Blogging World, I'm new at this! 
I feel a bit narcissistic here... what do I have to say that could be of any importance to anyone?  In fact - please don't be offended friends - I've made fun of some people for having blogs!  (Not all, just some.)  So feel free to make fun of me for this, to my face or behind my back.  However ridiculous or random, I do enjoy reading what others have to say, so perhaps you will enjoy reading what I have to say every once in a while.  I think it's a little like the pleasure of facebook stalking, but with your permission!    At the very least I figure people can enjoy seeing pictures of the most adorable little girl ever!

Addison Grace was born July 9.  She wimpered when they pulled her out of my stomach, but she cheered up pretty quick.  She looked beautiful immediately!  Addie gets cuter and cuter, and I'm amazed every day by some new thing she sees or does.

I can't express how thankful I am for the opportunity to stay home with her for a while.  I NEVER imagined that I would want to stay at home!  In fact, it was an topic for arguments a couple of times when Brad and I were first married: he wanted me to consider it and I didn't want to even think about it!  I loved my career in education, even on the hard days when I came home crying.  It's amazing how the Lord works to change our hearts about things, isn't it?  I'm loving this while I can, and look forward to how He will direct our lives for the future!
Addison's latest trick: giggling out loud.  How gorgeous is this smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment