Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Phew! What a week!

Phew! What a week!  This post will be mostly about the pictures, to show off all of the exciting things Addie has been doing over the past 8 days...
Sunday: Baby dedication at church.  It was such a special morning!  I may be cheesy, but I was super excited that she got to wear the gown and bonnet I wore when I was dedicated.  Our gal slept through the dedication in the first service, and hollered through the second service.  Oh well; she looked pretty cute. 

Wednesday: Normal day and trip to church.  I snapped some cute pictures of Rosco checking things out when we got home. Doesn't he look like a giant???
Thursday: Addison and I made our first plane trip!  We flew to my parents' to spend the weekend visiting them.  With the exception of a few hairy moments, Addie was a very good traveller.  She didn't like the 3 hour layovers in Atlanta, but lets face it: who does???

Addison and Granddaddy after we landed.
Meeting Tutu!












Friday: my brother, Andrew took a weekend away from his busy senior year at the Citadel to come meet Addison.  How cute are they?




Saturday: we took Addison to find a pumpkin patch.  It was a little too sunny for good pictures.  Oh well.





Sunday: Britton, Brad's sister, gave birth to Baby Jake!  We're so thankful for our 4th nephew/cousin!  Jake and Britton are both doing well, and I'm sure, looking forward to heading home tomorrow!

Monday: we came home. Phew!  What a busy week!  The last leg of our trip was pretty exhausting for both of us. Addison and I missed her Daddy, and he aparently missed us... he was out of clean clothes! 

1 comment: