Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A few of my favorite things

I decided about 6 weeks ago that the best thing about parenthood was your child telling you she loves you, without being prompted.  I stand by that.  It is precious and heart-warming and wonderful.

Almost equally heart-warming is walking in on my sweet husband cuddled up and reading to our gal.

I also love that A is newly-proficient in putting shoes on.  She takes them on and off, over and over.  Quite entertaining.  This is from a few weeks ago.

A is also making all sorts of new faces, and has mastered the concept of "Cheese!"  She is definitely quite the ham.
Apparently she's excited about this cookie dough.

She can crawl up into the rocker on her own.
This is what I found.
"Cheese!"
                   
I am feeling abundantly blessed these days.  Tired from chasing the gal, but blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment