Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Six Months!

I cannot believe I have a six month old!  We went for our check up this morning and all is well - 26 inches long and 15.9 pounds!  Every time I turn around Addison is doing something new. 
Here are some pictures of her many adventures the past two weeks...
playing with Mommy's cell
Look at my new kitchen!

Addison's first time swinging... "who cares about the swing, when I can play with this cute Cath Kidston bag?"

We did get one brief smile...

... and now its back to being in love with the bag.
see that mat behind her?  That's where she started out.  She scooched that far!
more play time with the pretty bag



Trying to hold hands with our friend Will
getting stuck under the coffee table is fun!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute... She looks just like you and I might see a little of your brother in her too. Just in that last picture for some reason. I want to squeeze her.

    ReplyDelete