Thursday, December 2, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Well, December has rushed in like nothing else, hasn't it?  I guess it always does this, but I'm typically surrounded by calenders and lesson plans and schedules and football season that spills into basketball season, so I was a little more aware of the speeding time bomb that is the holiday season.  haha!  This year it's been diapers and giggles and drool and pulling Addison's feet out of her mouth.  Needless to say, I haven't really paid a lot of attention to calenders!
November was busy, and Addison is now quite an experienced traveller!  The week before Thanksgiving we headed to Nashville for the National Youth Workers Convention with Brad.  We met some new folks, saw some old friends, and spent a few days roaming around downtown Nashville.
Brad & Addie with our friend Sam & his daughter Lindley
 We were in town for barely 24 hours before we turned around to head to Callaway Gardens for Thanksgiving.  We met Britton and Brian and the boys, along with Missy and Pop for a weekend of fun!  We had lots of good food and lots of fun, and came home pretty worn out.










Three of the McPhersons were sick, so it was inevitable we would get the funk that's been going around their house.  I got it this week, and am praying that Brad and Addie stay in the clear.  I started my new job as children's ministry assistant this week, and, other than feeling crummy, enjoyed the company and the change of pace... I missed the mornings with my gal, though. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I love all these pictures... esp the one with santa and Addison and the one of all the gowings... man thats a lot of cute kids. So fun.

    ReplyDelete